StatCounter

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Autumn in Barkhamsted

Every day for two weeks, I've remarked that it is just so beautiful out. The weather is perfect and that I wish I could live where it is this temperature all year long. And then to top it all off, comes the breathtaking beauty of autumn as the trees all dress up for the Autumn Ball, their leaves dancing to the music of the refreshing breezes which take away my cares for a while.
I can't express how much I love this time of year where I live and how much in awe I am of the God's beautiful creations and his plan for the trees and his plans for us, which we do not know.
Today I took a couple of hours just to ride around my hometown of Barkhamsted and to try and capture the beauty to hold for a little while longer before it vanishes too quickly. I started too late in the day, as I did not have the light to do my own road by the time I got home. I will get it later.
I was fortunate to meet with a fisherman who pointed out a heron in the river. As he prepared to go in the water, he informed me, "Where there's heron, there's fish."
Like a mother having to decide between her children. I just could not chose between the photographs. I will include as many as this post will allow me. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
















































 
















Well, if you made it to the end, you will have noticed that I accidently put duplicates in here. By the time I realized that, it was too hard to take them out. I spent more time downloading them and then trying to delete the duplicates than I took taking the pictures! Oh, well.
I do have fun with my camera and I can only imagine the shots I could get with an even more expensive camera--but then I would have to learn how to use it. I probably don't use my camera to the full extent of its capabilities, but I do have fun with it. Hope you enjoy the shots too.



No comments: